Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mama's got a new BABY!!!

And it's a girl and I'm going to call her Bella...cause she's SOOOOOO pretty! ;) Ok, so humor me a little! I'm not really having a baby (HA!) but tonight I finally purchased my digital SLR camera! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' excited!!

Let me explain my joy here. Ever since I started scrapbooking professionally almost 3 years ago, my one goal, my dream goal, was to save up enough money to get my "fancy" camera. I can still remember my girlfriend Robin earning hers and it the thought was so amazing to me that I could actually do that, so it became my goal too. And well, for some reason or another, even though I could have gotten one some time ago, it just never happened.

But tonight, it's MINE it's MINE it's MINE!!!! :D I'm now the proud owner of a Canon Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP SLR camera! (Move over just a little, Carson, Mama has a new baby now! ;))

13 comments:

Micaela said...

Conggratulations! Bella is gorgeous...LOL!

Can't wait to see all the great pics you'll take with it!

Miranda said...

Have fun with your new camera! And yes you have to treat here as a baby...

Roxy Roller said...

Yah! You will love it! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy her dude!!! You've certainly earned her :)

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahaha, congrats Kelly!!! You are gonna love that puppy!!! I love mine, just need to take some pictures. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Can't wait to see some new ones from you. :o)

Smiles,
Wendy

Ps... maybe one of you with your purse? LOL

Kerry McKibbins said...

I wish you and Bella much joy, lol.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kelly! Bella sure is pretty! ;) I'm doing the same thing right now (saving up for one) and I can't wait until I have that baby in my hands! Have fun with it! :)

Anonymous said...

oooh kelly you lucky girl!!! why don't you use your dh as a subject and post a pic of him....hee!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun! And now, a new addiction...

Lorrie said...

Yea! Big congrats to you and have a ton of fun!!!

Carolyn Lontin said...

YAY! Congrats!! That is the exact camera I have & you will love it - cant wait to see all of the gorgeous photos you take! :)

.jessica jo. said...

this is the exact camera that i am getting SOON!!! :) congrats on your new Bella!!!!

Jana said...

I own Bella's sister! Trust me, you will LOVE her.