Friday, February 16, 2007

Trying to Recover

I've had the worst cold/flu/bronchitis thing for the past 2-3 weeks it seems and it's just not completely going away :P - which is a big part of the reason I've been so bad in posting my CHA recap. Ok, so I know it's probably all old news now ;) but I wanted to share a few pics and highlights from my trip to Anaheim!

There is almost too much to mention, but I'm going to give it a try! My trip started out with meeting the amazing Tracey Odachowski in the ATL airport - and then proceeding to bug her and her friend for 45 minutes of the flight and then on into baggage claim! (Sorry Trace!) After getting settled in, I managed to take the tram to the show were I finally got to meet Amy Howe in person. I swear I never thought that day would come! ;) Even better was meeting the crew from BasicGrey again and my awesome roomie, Tarrah. They're an amazing group and I am so blessed to work with them!

Then it was show time! It was crazy busy constantly and I think I made-n-took my little heart out! I am so grateful to have meet all of you that stopped by and spent some time with me, especially those of you that were working the show as well as I know how short your free time was - Cari, Davinie, Lea, Suzy, Jamie, Jackie, Angelia, Susan, Kel, Roxanne, Heather - I loved meeting you all...and RUTH! My Dear BFF...I could never forget you, truly! ;)

And I have to say especially to Sande Krieger - it was an absolute thrill to finally meet you. You are even more amazing in person if that's even possible. Huge hugs to you! And Erikia - if you read this, that invitation to Derby is definately open, girl! I hope you take me up on it! :D












And just a few more highlights - the amazing scenery (I mean really - FLOWERS IN JANUARY???!!) and an impromptu photo op with Amy and her amazing family! Aren't they stinkin' cute??!

7 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i hate that i had to miss this year...i went to summer one and had a blast....cali rocks!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly.....I have lost your new email....but everything is ok, just super busy taking care of stuff. I just saw all the places you will be traveling!!!! I'm jealous but I can now say I know a ROCKSTAR!!!

Robin Middendorf said...

Great photos kelly! For some reason I always thought of you as being really tall! Are you short like me??? :)

Anonymous said...

hugs!!

Tracey Odachowski said...

Are you kidding? You BUGGED me??? Girl, you made that darn 5 hour flight SOOOOOOOO much shorter! I just wish we had MORE time in the airport, or, even better, you were sitting next to me! We really have to plan that better next time... ;) LUV YA!

Davinie Fiero said...

Oh hey, it was nice to meet you in person little lady!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly!!! This is Brandi and Kim from SmallWorld DayCare!!! We FINALLY found u, and Kim remembered u scrapped...awww man, we talk about Ethan ALL the time...Kim's little girl reminds me of him sooooo much....We miss ya'll sooooo much...We've also looked 4 Joyce and Todd in LaVergne, but no luck yet....man, we would love to hear from ya'll, even better c yall...If those r ur 3 kids they r precious n Ethan is soooo grown up...just like a little business man....Tell Hoyte we said, hello! My email address is frobangpresident@yahoo.com...Kim's is ghettotat81@yahoo.com (don't ask...lol our emails r inside jokes... :) ) We also have a myspace if u would like to check out our kids n family...just go to myspace.com and search for Brandi Shaw and Kimberly Shaw, u'll find us..again, we miss u soooo much...u look absolutely gorgeous...u have not changed 1 bit!! That's awesome!! Would love it if u got n touch...much love....xoxoxoxo, Brandi & Kim