Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Groovin'

I just had to shout out to Kitty Foster and Wendy McKeehan for their first book now available at a bookstore near you!! I had the pleasure of being a contributor for this book and I have to say, it's probably some of my favorite work ever. They did such an amazing job putting this book together and I think you will absolutely love it!

Run, don't walk, to a store near you!! ;) And just to help you out a bit...here are a couple of online links...
@ Barnes & Noble and @ Amazon
Oh and congrats to cover girls Mindy Bush and Cheryl Manz! (and me...if you count that part where they list Wen and Kitty's names...yeah, that's my layout! ;))

And we also had a superbusy Memorial Day weekend. My fave cousin and her family came to town and that meant the boys had someone new to play with. Sofi took immediately to Ethan...but Turner took to Sofi! This photo was too cute to pass up - Sofi asked if she could hold Ethan's hand and surprisingly he let her.

6 comments:

MichelleInFlorida said...

Wooooohoo!!! I never thought to click on your blog in Two Peas! Boy am I glad I did! Now, I can get my Kelly fix whenever I want! ;)

I'm excited to buy this book, Kel! Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patri oliveira said...

Hi, Kelly! Your LOs are so amazing. I love all details and design! TFS!!
Hugs from Brazil
Patri Oliveira

Unknown said...

Well, I've been admiring the cover for a while now so I guess I'll have to check it out!
Congrats by the way!

april said...

Kelly, love that photo!

Oh, and thanks for the link to the book, I'll definitely have to check it out.

Cheryl Wray said...

That looks like a fantastic book! i'm gonna have to check it out!
Love the photo!!