Thursday, September 06, 2007

Look out DALLAS!

As I have never been to Texas beyond a brief stop at the airport, I'm beyond excited to have been invited to teach this weekend at The Scrapbook Barn in Dallas! I'll have two classes going on Saturday - a 2-hour two pages layout class featuring Obscure and Mellow as well as a fun 2-hour mini album class that uses the gorgeous Infuse line. Not only that, Angel, the dynamic owner, has invited me to attend their Pizza and Pajama Crop Saturday night and play around at another crop on Sunday morning. It should be tons of fun and I hope anyone that can be in the Dallas area this weekend at least come and say hi! :) (There's a sneak to the left of the projects we'll be doing!)

I also wanted to mention that the television show Good Things Utah did a segment on Back 2 School projects and one of them which they are streaming online here featured BasicGrey's RECESS line and was done by the fabulous Judi VanValkinburgh! How cool is that? It gives you step by step instructions and product list so you can make it for your very own. It's just awesome, Judi, congrats!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Kelly,
These pages look adorable. Does The Scrapbook Barn ship kits since I live in Idaho and wouldn't be able to attend classes?

Suzanne Tonga said...

Gee Kelly, I would love to be at those classes. Your sneak peeks look wonderful. Don't think I am going to make it somehow, considering I live in Australia! Hope it all goes well.

paige said...

just found your blog kelly & i love it!
you have beautiful children & your layouts are wonderful!!
have a great weekend
xo

Drama Mama said...

New to your blog! Wow - beautiful work! I'm a big Basic Grey fan, as is the community I live in. It seems to be very popular here.

nic said...

Sneaky peeks look gorgeous :o)
Nic