Monday, April 26, 2010

Euphoric!

Photobucket
Here's your fair warning: I'm enabling right now!
(Don't say I didn't warn you! ;))
I just had to pass the word that Scrapbook.com is offering an absolutely amazing deal on a collection of BasicGrey EUPHORIA goodies! Included in this kit is a full collection pack (including 18 papers, 1 sheet of alpha stickers and a sheet of element stickers), Olio Rub-ons, glazed brads, and chipboard alphabet as well as an instruction sheet detailing how to make two 12x12" layouts (one of which is shown above), 1 mini album and 4 cards all designed by me. The regular retail price for this is $36.99 but Scrapbook.com has it for just $22.99! (ETA: And they're almost GONE! Only 4 left!!)

Hurry and get yours before they're gone!
xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You ARE enabling!!! LOL Sounds like a great deal!! Love all Basic Grey!! Picked up some of the Cappella line at my LSS. I have yet to do anything with my wedding photos....then I saw this!! PERFECT color match! Kind of glad I waited!! :) Want to get a few pages done before our 15 yr. anniversary rolls around in mid May!! :)

suzyplant said...

that layout is simply adorable! i get to see you in a few days - yeah!!!! are you excited? suzy

Katy said...

Beautiful LO.

Elisabeth Helland said...

I really love your choice of colors in this LO.....and the set-up is adorable....really nice...