Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Announcing Scrapbook PageMaps 2!!!

Photobucket

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to help announce the brand new Scrapbook PageMaps 2 by Becky Fleck!

Seriously! I am jumping up and down because I loved Becky's first one so much that I am over the moon to let you know that the second one is on it's way and that I had a small hand in working on it with her. Amazon just made the official announcement of its release and you can find it here. Even more exciting is that F+W has moved up the release date from November to October so that it will absolutely make the perfect holiday gift! Hurry over and get yours on pre-order!

That's my enabling for today! Happy Tuesday, all!
xoxo,
k.

5 comments:

BethW said...

Just reading Katie Watson's blog and had to come over and applaud your taste in Diet Cokes. I too am a DC connoisseur and will travel for miles to get the perfect one. Lately our Chick Filet has passed McDonald's. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to give it a try.

liana suwandi said...

Oh wow thanks for the heads up kelly, I luv luv her first book, can't wait to order!!!

Laura T. said...

Wow - that is SUPER exciting. I too loved her first book and go back to it all the time. Too bad we have to wait until the Fall for it to be available.

Amy C said...

So cool!! I will definitely be getting a copy of the second one. I have drawn so much inspiration from the first one...it is a well loved book. Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥

Karina said...

How exciting !!! I can't wait to have that book on my hands!!!

Karina