Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's CHA Week!!

For those of you that are curious as to what CHA stands for, it's CRAFT & HOBBY Association and their annual summer trade show will be starting this week in Chicago!

Previews of the amazing things to be seen at the show are going up all over the place and we're bursting to share our excitement with you. Only a few days more until all is revealed, but in the meantime, here's a little sneak to get you started!

Photobucket

Introducing WANDER by BasicGrey! No matter *where* you wander, you'll need these papers to document your wonderful time!

Stay tuned all week for peeks at even more of our exciting product lines! Happy Tuesday!
xoxo,
k.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks cool!

djp said...

i use a BG line for our annual vacation mini album....and am having a hard time coming up with one for our recent trip to NYC....this is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person! Will I see you at CHA?

Avital said...

This is gorgeous, I can't wait to buy one!!!

Quietangelsb said...

awesomeness! Looking forward to it coming out so soon!! Any ideas on how fast the digital version will come out as well? Can't wait on either of them!

Laura said...

This looks like something I'll need to own! Loads of travel pictures to scrap.

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love this!

Theresa Grdina said...

BG: I need another job!!!! I LOVE this line!!!!! and I haven't even seen it! lol

Sharon Weinreb said...

This will be an amazingly fun collection to scrap my travels!
My bags are packed and ready to go!

kelly said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
i love love love love love love love it!!!