Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary, Studio Calico!

Happy 4th Anniversary to my dear friends at Studio Calico!! I can't even believe it's been four years already and I'm almost positive can't either! I'm sure it was just yesterday that I met up with April & Shannon for a little GLO (that's girls LUNCH out) at CPK. April had some exciting things she was considering and she wanted to bounce it off the two of us. And *that* began my introduction to all things Studio Calico. I had no doubt even then that it would be something amazing.

So I'm thrilled to say that I've been a Studio Calico girl from the very beginning, right down to being on the original design team. It's my little claim to fame! As a special reward (for me :)) April has asked me and a couple of other past design team members back this month to help them celebrate this amazing birthday! Here is the kit for July that we got to work with:

Photobucket
Pack your bags for a new adventure with July's kit, Mind the Gap! Mind the Gap goes on sale June 28th, 12:00 am EST. Remember, subscribers may order add-ons 12 hours early (June 27th, 12:00 pm EST.)

Isn't it amazing? LOVE this kit. LOVE!

And here's even more fun news direct from the SC newsletter:
Our Fourth Anniversary continues on our blog! We've got four of our past Design Team members back for some fun. Kelly Goree, Caroline Ikeji, Jenn Olson, and Joy Madison will share some new projects using our July kit, Mind the Gap. Be sure to check out their four challenges (and four chances to win!) on July 3rd.

I hope you'll check in with them this month to get in on all the festivities, deals and prizes as well as the challenges! In the meantime, here are the pages I created with Mind the Gap
Photobucket
(As a little hint, this is my layout for my challenge....and it's based off a Becky Fleck sketch who is fabulous for sparking creativity! Now who wants to guess what my challenge is? :))

Photobucket

Thanks again, April & Greg, for letting me be a part of something amazing! Love you guys!

xoxo,
k.

3 comments:

isabel said...

Beautiful, can't wait to participate to your challenge on SC blog !!!

Anonymous said...

I swear I have a scrap crush on you, girl! Love the circle with the palm tree sooo much - headed for a lift here! Thanks!

Louise Kirkman said...

Damn, girl! Ohmyfreakin' heck and motherofallthatisholy...NO! One should not be allowed to be this good. It's simply shameful to the rest of us mere humans! Drool, swoon...all of that!YES! I'm a dork, but you already knew that! ;-)