Thursday, May 03, 2012

SCT + NSD + 11,000 FB Fans + YOU = FUN TIMES!

Good morning!

Photobucket
I have so much to talk to you about today and it all revolves around some of my favorite people and one amazing magazine - Scrapbook & Cards TodayI love being a part of their family and not only are they so good to me, they are amazing to their readers and fans! This weekend they hit a huge milestone this weekend by reaching 11,000 Facebook fans and they are ready to celebrate with a fun contest!  Do you remember the show "Let's Make a Deal"?  Well join them on the SCT Facebook page by Sunday, May 6th and let's make a deal!

Photobucket
But wait - there's more! (It's a busy one over there, right!?) Do you have plans for National Scrapbook Day this Saturday, May 5th?! Well you do now! Please join me and the whole SCT team and some other special *friends* too on Saturday and celebrate in style! Mark your calendars to join us beginning at 7:00 a.m. EST and each hour there will be another fabulous post to keep you going the whole day through!

And finally I have the pleasure of hosting the blog today at Scrapbook & Cards Today with my monthly blog post “Old New Borrowed COOL!

Photobucket
This edition has a very special place in my heart as I did it with my 9-year-old son and I’m so excited to share it with you during this month that honors mothers. I hope you’ll check it out! Here's a little peek as to what it's all about:PhotobucketPhotobucket







Have a wonderful week!
Xo,
kg

4 comments:

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

I love this book already...any chance we can see more of it, pls!!

Leslie

lynda said...

i read your post over on SCT on NSD. You mentioned that the Derby was the same day as NSD so I came here to your blog to see where you're from. You're a KY girl like me! I live in LaGrange in Oldham Co. Where do you live? I think it's great that a KY scrapbooker is so well known! Thanks for representing us!

Kelly Goree said...

Hi Lynda! I'm a Louisville girl! I was raised in Middletown (my dad) and Oldham Co. (Goshen) with my mom. I live in Shelbyville now :)

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey! I said this on the other blog post as well but in case you don't see it - please tell how you did the cover. It is adorable!!!!!!!! Love the whole thing. I saw a huge sample layout by you in Archiver's tonight.