Saturday, July 06, 2013

PageMaps - July Issue

Hello, all! Happy Saturday!

I just wanted to pop on quickly (I'm buried under piles of CAMP laundry - enough. said.- and CHA fun) and share my page for July's PageMaps with you. I had tons of fun with the sketch for this month and as soon as I saw all those circles, I immediately had the idea for this page but with "bubbles!"
Supplies: Coordinations and Bazzill cardstock; Lawn Fawn patterned cardstock; BasicGrey patterned papers, enamel dots; Fiskars punches; Silhouette cut files and machine; PageMaps by Spellbinders dies; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive; Bella Blvd. sticker; Pentel pen.
Isn't this sketch so much fun?! I have plans to use it again soon! I want to try it with the stitched circles next I think! There are just so many possibilities. You can see all the designs for this month HERE in the PageMaps newsletter.

Here are a few detail shots of my project. 
The circles were a Silhouette cut file I think from Kandis if I remember right. The enamel dots (which I thought looked like bubbles, too) are from BasicGrey. It's a bit hard to see here because of the white on white, but the base cardstock is Bazzill's swiss dot. LOVE that stuff! I hoard sheets of it!


And as always I include a little of the PageMaps for Spellbinders dies - this set is the office supplies set! Isn't that little Rolodex card too cute?!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I hope you get to make something FUN!
xo, 
k

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

<3! All the different images/papers behind the circles are wonderful (waving to the waves - HI!) and of course the pics are priceless! The rolodex card is super fun!
Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great take on the sketch Kelly. I have been wanting to try this Silhouette file for a while... I might just take the plunge! TFS

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Just love it! I have used that shape for masking ... but I love the idea of putting pp behind the circles.

Unknown said...

I love this layout and I love the use of the circles! Would you happen to be able to post the link to the cut file used?